Forms & Permits

The Kinloch Fire Protection District has adopted the 2018 edition of the International Building and Fire Codes. For all construction projects, please complete the application below and return it to the KFPD.

Building Permit Application


Add Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Phone: For emergencies, call 9-1-1
Fax: For non-emergencies, call (314) 521-0448
Kinloch, MO 63140
5684 Martin Luther King Blvd